Yes we are back with Hacks Version. Last time we gave you some useful hacks about Youtube. If you have missed it check it here Youtube Hacks!! Whatsapp has become the most essential part of our routine. The first thing in the morning and last thing before going to bed. So here are some whooping!! Whatsapp tips and tricks that you need to know and be smarter:
1. Read Whatsapp Messages without the Blue Tick fear
Trying to ignore someone!!! Now, you can read their messages without letting them know. Follow these steps:
- When you receive messages, do not read it and put your phone on Flight Mode.
- After putting on flight mode, open and read the messages.
- Now, Remove your phone from flight mode and no blue tick will be there on the other side. Try out!!
2. Add some Bold effect to your text.
Add some boldness to your text simply do this : add *your text*
3. Give a new look to your text.
You can simply try a new font for your text. Just do this: “`Your Text“` and see the new text.
4. Make your text look more Italic.
Italicise your text. Give an attractive look to it. Follow this: _your text_
Strike off the unwanted text.
Easily strike off the text the unwanted text. Manage it properly simply add this: ~your text~
6. Tired of saving contacts to join the group. Here’s any easy way.
Now no need to save contacts for adding in group. Follow the steps:
- Go to the Group>>Click the group icon.
- Now Click on Add more Contact icon and then you will see Invite to group via link. Click on it.
- A link will be generated. Simply copy and share that link to anyone and that person will be added to the group.
7. Love tagging!! Now you can tag anybody in your whatsapp group.
In the long lost conversation of groups you can tag someone and add your text. Its so easy:
- Go to your group and type: @name of the person
- Or simply @ and the list of names in the group will appear.
- Select the name and continue your tagging love.
8. Make an exception to who can view your Whatsapp Stories.
Don’t want some people to view you stories or wanna hide them. Try this out:
- Go to your Story and in options Click Status Privacy.
- Click My contacts except.. and select your audience you want to make an exception.
9. Quote a chat.
Now you can quote a chat message and particularly add a reply to it. Follow this:
- Long press a chat message and see at the top.
- Click on the left arrow and add your text!!
10. You can use multiple Whatsapp account together.
Now you can use multiple whatsapp account together. Simply download the Parallel Space app and install it and add multiple whatsapp accounts to it. Continue your work!!
11. Create your Video into GIF
Now create your video into GIF and send it to everyone.
- Select the chat you want to send the GIF.
- Now open the Attachment and select the video you want to convert.
- Now drag the bar to which point in the video you want the gif to run.
- Now at the top right corner click the video icon it will convert to GIF.
- Enjoy your GIF.
12. Save your important messages.
Now save your important messages that you want to see in future. Try it:
- Open the chat and long press the message you want to save.
- Now at the top click the Star Icon. Your message will be starred.
- Now you can see that message you want without finding it simply in options click Starred Messages.
- See your important messages.